Catastrophe. Catastrophe.

hmmmmmmmmm

It's weird, but I can hear - making music is not new thing for you. Music isn't "naive" like from newbies. I make music for over 8 years, so I can speak about it.

I give 5 because from technical side isn't bad.

samthejokerman responds:

it kinda makes me inspired to work harder; i appreciate your music as well! i've been writing for 4 years now and this was a little ago. i've been involved with piano for a looong time though and it's all the musical theory :P:P

thanks a lot! :3

In a nutshell - TTC CHG In a nutshell - TTC CHG

10 :)

Hey, sounds nice, great loop for game :)

Calamaistr responds:

hey thanks :)

!RAraw ((trial !RAraw ((trial

: <

It's my first negative review. It's really bad.Where is bassline :) Compare to other submissions in "trance" category. Try making better songs, learn, and submit new track after year, I think it'll be better. My advice: listen to "professional" songs, and try doing the same or similar. It's the best way of learning. In your track is only one melodic line, kick and claps.

veanm responds:

o cmon, im learning, i bet you didnt start writing masterpieces, im just learning how to actually use the program, i know how good trance sounds like, and this is how im learning starting with basic...dohh, i would have put my song into begginers section if there was one

The Fight (demo) The Fight (demo)

10/ 10

I really like it!

Stalactite responds:

Thank you! :D

XerX+ XerX+

good

one sound (low-mid bass) is too loud, but drums are nice.

cky12qxz responds:

Thanks for the review.
I never really noticed the low bass too loud D:

Another Zimmer Like Theme Another Zimmer Like Theme

could be better

synthesised strings - not as cool as normal, not bad melody, but drums are distorted.

MrKennedy123 responds:

Thanks for the review. I personally love these strings but of course others will think different. I know the drums sounds distorted. I just fixed them and am about to upload the new longer version.